Tuesday, October 05, 2004
I shall ALSO refrain from relieving my anger through typing or telling it to someone else....haiz
I shall just keep piling and piling and PILING inside me till one day I can't take it anymore, slit my wrists, drink dettol and run out of the house naked running and screaming like a mad man, then jump off the building....
YAR. thats's an ABSOLUTE wonderful idea....umm...
anyway....im fine....really....well, at least i think i am....haha...dont worry.
haiz, edna, when Im typing this, i did think of what the others have done too, but is it as more in consistence as what Weiyan does? I admit I didnt do as much as Weiyan did, so im not mentioning my name. n oh...like ive never asked u and weiyan to go home early like this. but never mind
I shall NEVER EVER say of what I have done and what others didnt. I shall just keep quiet and not say anything, for good or for bad....HAPPY everyone?!?!
uhm...anyway, I idolise my new AO....she is 29, is freaking rich and drives a mazda 6!!! and if im not wrong, she has 4 cars, get this, FOUR, in her house!!!!!!! her most expensive watch is 30,000 and she has more than 40 watches that are worth thousands each.....goodness....
haiz.....sometimes I wonder whether the things i do for others.....are they worth it? why am i doing so even if others have hurt me? why do i continue to be nice and all when people just gives u black face. Kelvin and Russell said that's the way of the world and tell me to be nice to them instead....haha
my family members tell me not to be so nice...thats the way of the world....haiz
but i keep telling myself "never mind, never mind, just do it...yar. God will know what u have done and will give it to u in His grace!" but still.....haiz
thanks shaoning and suying for comforting me. thanks edna for talking to me last night, though your posts...haiz...never, as ive said, no one in church really knows me....and get this right, even MAG said that herself.....yar *feeling triumphant that no one knows me*
hahahaha....im going mad.
anyway, tonight, Russell went for the American Idol concert!!!! so jealous of him! i wanna go, but too bad, i bought SHE tickets at $148 le...so no money....hope the concert is fun...ooh, fanntasia, diana and jasmine....and la toya!!!! oooh.....
and i CANT WAIT for SHE concert next year!!! wheeeee!!!!! hope to kiss Hebe...whee!!!!
btw, I bought 2 dunno-what Clownfishes and a Boxfish...so cute!!!!!
and Thursday im going back to my old camp to give a statement for an investigation report...haiz
and....what else? my shrimp died, Fiona's shrimp killed it....wahahaha
oh yes....disney....
DZ is eeyore, Jo2 and I agreed on that on Sunday morning.
Huey is Tigger definitely.
Yae is Cinderalla. Edna says one cause Yae is hardworking.
Xiaoling jie is...umm....Cinderalla too...even MORE hardworking.
Simin is Jane from Tarzan...yeaps yeaps...coz she not afraid of what people say and just be herself in front of God.
Alvin is...uhmm....Rabitt!!!! or Dumbo!!! so cute and abit blur blur de...haha
Zhengwei is Owl, so smart and quiet...
Junwei is Thumper, so helpful...
Ernestina is Flower, so shy....haha
Ivy is Roo, young yet adventurous
Jacqueline Saw is Sebastian...that loud motormouth...
That shld be all i think....haiz
haiz....i really dunno how to lead my life. i being nice and all, people say its fake. i complain abit, people say I never think of others....well....
SO TELL ME. WHAT U ALL WANT ME TO DO?!?!
*cough*
yeap yeaps....i should be MYSELF...heck care to the world....
dearest ms wah, i will continue to care...dont worry....i will, till the day i die of anger and lots of grievances...then Ill stop caring...
yeap yeaps
the facts of life....
- 10/05/2004 07:58:00 PM